About

Skincare Factory offers a wide variety of the top recommended skincare brands, facial products, and beauty supplies to consumers and estheticians all under one roof! Mix and match your favorite beauty products, makeup, lashes, and more. Professionals gain exclusive access and benefits when signed up for a FREE EstyPro account.

Contact

Retinols

Sort by:

Showing all 4 results
Filters
Skin Script Rx Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub Mask 1.7oz

This is a powerful scrub with Retinol, Malic and Kojic Acids, and jojoba beads designed to help refine and brighten the skin, encourage cellular turnover and assist in skin rejuvenation. The Retinol (Vitamin A) encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores, jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells while 2% Kojic Acid lightens age spots and scars left from blemishes.

Formulated for:

All skin types

Acneic skin

Aging skin

This Retinol scrub exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone. Retinol breaks up blackheads and clears clogged pores. Jojoba beads gently clean, soothe and polish the skin. Kojic Acid lightens age spots and scars left from blemishes.

Sale price
$43.00
Regular price
$43.00
Skin Script Rx Retinaldehyde Serum 1oz

This ultimate anti-aging serum contains Vitamin A (Retinaldehyde/IconicA) and B3 (Niacinamide). Vitamin A significantly improves skin radiance, brightness, smoothness, fine lines, photodamage, and overall skin tone. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) provides anti-inflammatory benefits; both vitamins nourish the skin and assist in boosting collagen.

Formulated for:

All skin types

Aging skin

Sensitive skin

This ultimate anti-aging serum significantly improves skin radiance, brightness, smoothness, fine lines, photodamage, and overall skin tone. To be used in the evening for cell repair and health; nourishing the skin and boosting collagen.

Sale price
$55.00
Regular price
$55.00
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads 50 pads

Designed to gently yet progressively renew all skin types by providing brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits. 2% Glycolic Acid promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture is combined with1% Retinol, a Vitamin A derivative, that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging. 3% Kojic and 4% Arbutin lighten unwanted sunspots and scars left from blemishes, leaving skin with fewer pigmentation spots.

Formulated for:

All skin types

All Fitzpatricks

Oily skin

Acneic skin

Melasma

Hyperpigmentation

Glycolic and Retinol Pads provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to renew all skin types in need of perfecting. Designed to lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes, these skin brightening pads also assist with resurfacing and lessening future breakouts to reveal fresh, healthy skin.

Sale price
$22.50
Regular price
$22.50
Image Skincare Ageless Total Retinol-A Crème 1oz

Potent anti-aging properties to rejuvenate and repair aging and all levels of acne-prone skin. Image exclusive peptide blend significantly reduces fine lines for visibly tighter skin. Licorice extract lightens, cucumber fruit extract reduces irritation and shea butter balances skin, helping to retain its moisture level. Paraben free.

Physician formulated for:

Aging skin

Oily skin

Acneic skin

Sun damaged

Highly concentrated blend of glycolic, retinol and polypeptides to resurface, visibly rejuvenate and repair the look of aging and acne prone skin.

Sale price
$72.00
Regular price
$72.00

Wishlist Products

You have no items in wishlist.